In the unlikely event of your dissatisfaction with any aspect of our service, in the first instance you should contact your account manager as most complaints can be dealt with at this level. If they are unable to resolve the matter to your satisfaction you may refer it to our Compliance department.
Please either email [email protected] or write to:
81 Fulham Road,
London. SW3 6RD.
To enable us to investigate and resolve your case as quickly as possible, please include the following:
- Your name, email address and TP number
- A clear and concise summary of the issue or complaint
- What you would like us to do in order to put matters right
- Copies of any relevant correspondence or emails
- A daytime contact telephone number
Once received, it will be dealt with in accordance with our complaints handling procedures, summarised below.
- All complaints will be promptly acknowledged within 5 working days.
- Any complaint will be investigated and we will endeavour to send a final response or a progress report within 4 weeks.
- Where a final response is not possible within 4 weeks, we will attempt to finalise within 8 weeks. If we are unable to provide a response within this timeframe, we shall write and explain why and advise when a final response can be expected.
- At all times, we shall treat customers fairly and with transparency in accordance with the FCA’s Treating Customers Fairly (“TCF”) protocol.
- Should more than 8 weeks pass without a final response, or the customer is dissatisfied with the final response (or at any stage through the process) the matter may be referred to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). The complaint must be referred to the FOS within 6 months of the date of the final response letter.
Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS)
The Financial Ombudsman Service acts as an impartial adjudicator in the resolution of disputes and complaints with financial services firms in the UK. The service is completely free of charge.
Contact details for the FOS are as follows:
The Financial Ombudsman Service
London E14 9SR.
Telephone: 0800 0 234 567
To access a copy of the FOS explanatory leaflet, click on the following link: